Sugar Loaf
















WOW! What an amazing view. Sugar Loaf was awesome to say the least. I wish I could post all the pictures I took. Only about 80. We had a great day for the trip to the top. If anything, I really like my camera. This is a kind of place you could pull up a chair and sit all day and into the night. It gives you a false impression of beauty as it only removes you from the problems below. The flavealas (sp?) become part of the landscape and add a splash of color to the green mountain side. Maybe thta is what makes Rio such a beautiful place. After our decent to the bottom, our new friend Sandra took us to lunch in Copacabana Beach. Beautiful beach and yet another awesome lunch with dessert. YUM!! After a walk on the beach and a long 2 hour traffic jam, we made it back to Niteroi, we grabbed some more food, got cleaned up and hit a night club. Not being much of a dancer, I waved my arms and chatted with our new friends. Well, that's all for now. More to come. SEE YA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment