Desserts!











The desserts here in Brazil are totally awesome. I think I have mentioned them before, so here is a sample of some of the ones I have had. There are many more, but I do not have pictures of them. I would tell you what they are, but I do not remember the name of them and they are difficult to explain. They were all good. The first one is like a cheese cake with a lemon marange pie on top. The chocolates are mint and the ones on the right have nuts. The third picture is a chocolate dessert and it is simply AWESOME! The pizza, chocolate & banana was interesting and the last was a piece of apple cobbler, apple cinnamon and the top one is indescribable, and very good. Now that I am hungry, I am off to dinner. Hope all is well, miss ya. See Ya!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment